Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

today is the day that shall be remembered

today, things are really surprising. if any of the horoscope would say today is full of surprises for aries, i would read the horoscope daily and pay for it for the rest of the year. at first, the day started quite normally. the typical chee seng day is wake up, go to work and come back home ending with zzzz. but i did not know that a call, a reply yes and a post really made my day.

when i mentioned made my day, it doesn't really mean all good at all, not that i know of. today, a call came asking me for a job interview. for friends who had known it, i am currently working in my second month as an auditor. i did not hate it but i would say it is manageable. there is one thing i like about my job, the seniors. they are damn funny and nice. my auntie told me, sometimes it is not the money that counts, it is the persons you are with and the environment you are in. i think i have understood the sentence pretty well now.

the job interview is not one that i would expect because chances of getting is like 1 in a 250? all i want to say is,  not any ah beng, ah seng or ah heng can get it la. well, i am given the opportunity to snap up the position but my heart is quite reluctant. i am quite comfortable in where i am right now. though i am living from pay cheque to pay cheque. still it is a happy pay cheque i am receiving. i am a bit apprehensive. the interview is next monday 2pm. alamak. to be honest, i think i can rock the job interview if i want because my resume is suited to do the project basis things, just that mine used to be mini scale. however, in this case, i think i would just lay low and be incompetent. haha =D first time you heard a person so irreluctant to go for interview huh?

then comes the reply yes. i was so surprised when my mouth said okay la, i will think about will be such a difference. i have this bunch of wacko colleagues who are damn obsessed with basketball. they keep ajak me to go main. i told them, me has not touch basketball in my life and you want me to play 5-5. and the BIG mouth which answered yes settles everything. so i join them. today marks the day chee seng started playing basketball. my colleague happens to be the super tall one and super pro. my mouth went =O i came to the wrong place. the other two are good as well. i would say not too bad. if badminton comes rarely, basketball will do to. 

to be bad, if i am offered the job, i would leave EY soon. 

and today, i am invited to a good friend's graduation which falls on the same day as mine. weeeee.... another familiar face to add during my graduation. to be frank, i am not that well acquainted with my university mates, just the few that are very good ones. so, to have another one is awesome. at least, he still remember the malaccan kampung boy. 

and today, this post is the 300th post for my blog. lesson learnt: when you are willing to let yourself immerse in new environment, everything will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive