Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

rock my world into sunlight

she is awesome. one word for her. jessie j. this is the moment when i like to listen to a song over and over again. am i weird? i bet not because i notice i have a senior who does that. he kept telling the other senior a new song is damn nice. and he kept playing the songs over and over again. in the morning, before lunch, after lunch and before we head back. i almost wanted to yell, "eh, i do that all the time, but in a more extreme way" haha. thats why i put my favourite song in my blog. so i can keep repeatedly play it. but the better thought was keeping my thought to myself because that is the first day i work with them. see, i am behaving professionally right right? jessie j recently had a concert in malaysia. too bad la, i din know her as THE jessie j. i would like to take her down like a DOMINO.

there is a new addition to my work team. this Punjabi guy is very funny. always telling story. interesting yet exaggerating. i think if i choose to believe him, his life must be full of colours. there is this time he said he was damn piss off with a friend who doesn't like to go out and keeps giving excuses but whenever a girl asks his friend out, he will definitely go. he was so angry he didn't talk to the friend for a month. haha. the funniest thing is after telling the story, he was able to utter a cantonese expletive phrase. WHS. haha... if you know it, you know it la. i don't want to teach bad words. i was laughing like crazy. true! i have friends like that around me.

my all time favourite during bus travelling
so what i do is i stop asking those friends out. just ask those who are 99% willing to go out with me. problem solved. in life, there are so many people from all walks of life. if you are going to get angry for a friend who is not even worth you throwing out your temperament, find new one. see whose loss it is. i learn that for quite some time. do not get tied down just for a person. your time and energy is best finding new companion. ohhh, talking about companion, i think have a few in KL. getting know new friends is so not easy.

love at first read
one, when they have girlfriends or boyfriends, a big no for me. because they will be talking about your gf and bf all the time. who cares about your other half when he just know you? second, i am goodie boy who takes no alcohol and smoke. in this era, i think i am quite the rare species.

let me list what i like to do: reading,comic-ing,anime,movies,HK drama, music,blogging,badminton,jogging and swimming. ohhh, not to be left out: food hunting. i was thanking my lady luck for finding me seniors who enjoy going out to find for good food and also allows me to find a shop which rents books. thats new! unfortunately, i am moving away from the place which rents book. so cheap you know. 5 ringgit a book for 30 days. i felt like i find a diamond in the midst of the ocean. its okay, i have read 2 books within 3 days for the price of 9. not too bad.


 so, i think it is not that it is hard to find new friends, just that my hobbies don't really equal to friends. i can basically do everything myself other than badminton and food hunting. i got the answer myself. i am born loner. ooohhh oohhh ohhh. rock world into the sunlight





No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive