Social Icons

Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

maybe it is time to learn

during the course of working, i find myself pissing my seniors and colleagues and at the end of it, i said, "chill la, why so serious?". yes, it made them laugh but i learn that it also tested their patience to the brink. thats why i guess i am memorable in that way. i am annoying. for friends who are really friends with me all these years, i am known as "mulut tak ada insurance" guy. haha. i admit it. i express whatever that i had in mind.

but today, i believe it is a time for me to learn to be a little subtle. because of a piece of advice my colleague passed down to me. i shall not say it but i think i have much to learn from it. considering myself emotional, my tone can go from one decibel to infinity decibels within a second. it puts my colleagues in shock. they thought i am angry when i am actually having fun. how ironic, how sad. okay, maybe i am too dramatic already.

maybe it is time to learn. and the weird thing is, the piece of advice came from the guy who i genuinely dislike at the very beginning. yup, life is like that. it came as a blow to you when you least expected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive