Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

me blog is no advertisement for you

who the hell you think you are, keep posting on my chat box to visit your blogs. it is intrusion of privacy. hence, my decision to take it off as i have found it defeats its purpose of being there.

i have read in a few blogs before teaching new bloggers who earn a living by selling products or writing blogs to go to other bloggers' pages and spam. what the hell. there is no such thing as free advertising on my page for sure. while i have moderately warned them but they persist to paste on my box even though they cannot attach their links anymore. such persistence, such foolishness. as a marketing taught graduate, i understand the strategy to reach the target audience as wide as possible but don't you think you should ask permission beforehand. some will be kind enough to say hello and praise my blog but others just blatantly promote straightaway.

good riddance i should say. anyway, readers may still comment on the post specifically. bye bye marketers and hello peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive