Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

of late, i have found myself lost of words. at work, i am the aggresive talker. i talk fast. my senior said, can you not talk so fast? ok. can you be less emotional? ok. can you act like a normal junior?ok.

then i am left with nothing. i have no idea what to say already. i have lost my voice. and i start question, i am really nothing much without all these. good. time has a way to change the way you talk, think and act. with much advice given, i started to realise it is not easy to deal with the working world. constant scrutiny.



i feel less me and more you. you are a stranger sat in a far, far away land.

if you lose yourself and have no idea how to get it back, what will you do?

to all mothers in the world, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive