Social Icons

Pages

Monday 16 November 2009

Clock ticking for new thoughts

It's three days after my final examinations. Do not wish to talk about that. Brush it aside. 14th November marks the day of my total freedom from any hassle of studying and worrying. It is quite sad to say that I think I was really slacking all this while. I really need a wake up call before new semester starts next year. One reason for it is that I lost my purpose along the way during my studies.
I used to be so sure of myself. My composure is ever sturdy for as long as I can remember. I can't fathom what happen to that. Therefore, during this holidays, I have a few objectives in mind. One, to find my goal after my career path because I seem a bit lost right now. I have dream to be a consultant or any job that allows me to connect to people. So, as far as accounting goes.... That doesn't seem suit my job at all. But, I will make use accountancy degree as a stepping stone. I always hold the principle that a person who has strong faith and belief will be able to reach his goal no matter which path he took along the way. So, it doesn't matter so much to me. Perhaps, I am succumbed to people calling me future accountant.
Three whole months is a real long holidays. I never had so much holidays before. I think I will take this time to read some good books, travel and work. All my objectives in life. If I can do this for eternity, I won't regret every single minute of it. Well,if only I have passion in journalism. Sadly, I am not. I am more of a speaker than a writer. What I intends to speak out of mind is better conveyed through conversation than writing. Haha...
Time to recall my learning experience here in Australia too. First and foremost: No place feels like home is so damn true. If there is one who disagrees with me, he/she must be an alien. It is still an understatement. Alien also wants to go home,right ET? Two, I want to learn to be more vocal. I was a bit apprehensive when doing my assignments this whole time. Afraid that my comments might not be constructive enough so I apparently shut myself up which I think came out as a problem. Hmmmm.... Well, a lesson to be learnt. If you want change, be the change. Ironically, this sentence is quoted from Mr G. You know who you are.
Blogger on the day for final reflection before heading home sweet home. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive