Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 28 November 2009

The smell,the taste and the scene

The first day, I was awaken by the chirps of the birds and sadly, the sound of the water flowing. My sister forgot to close the bathroom tap. Aiyor.....Kacau shj my first morning in Malacca. A supposedly heaven morning with melodious birds chirping plus the little bugs are tainted by this. Scold her later for that. Haha...

Yesterday was truly awesome. Been to makan wan tan mi and oo chien... Sangat sedap le. ALthough I makan wan tan mi twice a day, I don't seem to mind at all. There are different types of wan tan mi: black and white one. So, they are of different taste for me. Hehe.... Been going out and makan all the time. Habis lar aku. People say I look the same le which is a bad thing because I already restrict my food intake in Sydney. IF things keep constant, i might become fat....Arrgggghhhhh. Tak pa, 3 months only. And friends are coming back soon, then can go play badminton liao. Now, only got 1 friend le whom is most probably reading this blog too. Too free de la this guy... Wakakaka..

I will be working later as a waiter. This job is part time and is upon request only. Should be fun... Huhu... Till then

1 comment:

  1. =.=

    wat a lucky fella.....
    my place raining 7/7, 10/24.....
    want go out also dun dare....

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive