Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

holidays

yes...tomorrow at this time I would have landed myself on Malaysia. Hehe... First time I feel so happy to be able to go home. Too much drama,stress and emotional drain have definitely pull my spirit down. I want to recharge myself. Haha.. I do think the experience here is worth ( this is what I keep telling myself). Being afar from family does have some serious effect on your emotions. Sometimes, I feel so lonely that I can just watch drama the whole day without doing anything. Well, this year has been truly unproductive. Everyone should be feeling the same. I have some friend to friend talks and they are in the same position as I am. Although it sounds cliche, years spent in school and college are definitely more exciting and fun. But, I do understand this is part of growing up too. So, I have set myself a new goals for new semester:

1)Know more people by being more friendly. Been a recluse for too long I guess
2)I want to work. At least I have something new to do. Perhaps, the extra cash might come in handy
3)Learn another language. I am a bit apprehensive. First, I really wanna learn how to write in mandarin but I find it a waste of time since I already can speak (haha,rojak only lar) . Been interested in learning korean though. Since I am such a big korean drama fan. Learning it will defnitely helps!!! Can know more korean people too. Korea is definitely listed as one of the must visit places before I turn 50. Anyone wanna join me?
4)If I cannot find any work, then I think I wanna join one sport club. Very keen to join badminton club. Looks fun and I love playing too. Must keep remind myself of these goals or else my university life is just going to be a normal and lifeless one.

PS: These are the new korean songs from a drama entitled "Boys over flowers" Hope you like it as I do. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive