Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 8 November 2009

tomorrow is exam day!!!!

and I am still here blogging. hell it goes. damn tension. not really tension. People are commenting that I am too relaxing in the way I react for exams. I am so pissed off. Keep listening to songs and watching animes every few hours. My gosh... I am an internet addict!

Tomorrow is my first paper which is Macroeconomics and the lecturer already hinted that it will be difficult. Arghhh... This paper is my final hope to get a HD grade. The rest has just went down to the drain. What am I doing here again? Just to calm myself down and push further. Ok, ciao... time to read macroeconomics. HD....

Blogger on the day he feels a bit insane and optimistic at the same time. So weird I am.

2 comments:

  1. hey buddy, all the best in ur exam. Just have faith as I ald know everything is in ur mind now, just need to be calm =) Jia you.

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive