Social Icons

Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

Another month to go........

I just finished the last lecture for this semester. No more tutorials to catch up with and no more lectures to attend. Yahoo!!! In less than a month time, I will be home sweet home once again. Not to forget, succumb myself to all the food until my stomach bloats up. Haha..... well, someone promised me before I came to Australia to bring me go out and eat all the good food. Hint* Hint* Haha..... Cannot "lai mao" Fortunately, I am still saving the last sms you sent me.... Muahahaha which is about 8 months ago.... Well....I have a good memory when it comes to food. Hmmm...let me think what I crave for the most....

First, it will be the satay celup of course. somewhere near boon siew motor shop has a good one. Although it is located near the street, it somehow tastes better. Omg...maybe I love tasting all the dust and carbon monoxide in my food! Who cares la.... Janji boleh makan. Everyone is dying also what. The matter is the rate we are dying only. So, dun worry too much. Eat die, dun eat also die....

Next, we have the dim sum in jalan gajah berang. Sangat "huai nian" the chee cheong fun and loh mai kai.... Drooling... Have to wake up super early to get the dim sum but no worries..Australia and Malaysia have 3 hours time difference. Normally, I woke up at 830am here. THat means I will be awake 530am Malaysian time. Good. ANyone wanna join me?

Okay....time for reality check.... Don't talk about one month's time schedule... Haha....food schedule that is awaiting me..... In two weeks time will be my final exams. I feel ill-prepared lar... Just started revising yesterday.... Been addicted to the anime for so long. I begin to calculate the time spent watching which amount to 300 episode x 20 min each= 6000 mins/ 100 hours. Oh no.... And trust me, this is an understatement. I begin to wonder, if I use the time to revise earlier hor...my results will be superb man... Too late. I am not the one who regrets over the past because I love every minute of it. Bluekkkkkk.... Yeah... At least I feel less guilty by completing the homework and assignments la. I will strive harder next year ok? Promise to do so....
Blogger on the day he feel relieved and gan cheong at the same time. =)

1 comment:

  1. Haha.. Damn funny wei, love it. Especially when u said about food!! Eh, i might be going to Malacca again, any recommendation on good food ar? can roughly list down for me?

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive