Social Icons

Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

The first step

Do you remember one of my resolutions being joining of one of the clubs to get myself involved in activity? If you are nodding, I have finally taken my first step. I decide to join Sydney University United Nations Society. First of all, it sounds cool. Haha... Yup, it really does. Since high school, I have kept reading about United Nations but I do not really have an idea what it is about. So, since one of my friends introduced to me last year, my interest is piqued. Hehe...

Hopefully, I will be able to learn something new from this organisation rather spending my time on unnecessary stuff being the second reason. While browsing through the pamphlet, I came across about an event AMUNC which stands for Asia Pacific Model United Nations Conference. And this year, the event will be held in Sydney. Yeah! Lucky me. I am so surprised. Such luck! Weeeee..... Here I come. This society generally discusses issues on legal,economic,humnitarian and environmental. Hmmmm.... Sounded meaningful. I will be glad to be part of it. Fingers crossing.

Blogger feels so right joining this society =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive