Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Back from holidays

what to say... After 15 days wandering off from Sydney, returning here saddens. First, it means university lessons are resuming. Back to my mundane and lonely self again. So sien lo... That's what a lot of my friends said. Though I did not say it out loud, part of me agree. Part of me has get used to this feeling of being alone.

This is what people always say part of growing up. Does growing up make you feel lonelier? I think it does. But I cannot deny this winter break is my best holiday ever.

I did a lot of fun activities. Let me list it one by one, according to best to least

1) Skiing
2) Ice glacier hiking
3) Star gazing
4) Cycling
5) Cooking with friends
6) Ice cream
7) Sight seeing

I will just list it for now because I have too much things to do on hand... Haha... First, i need to sell off my textbook to earn money la wei... Bank account looks depressing.

3 comments:

  1. sai meng ah sai meng again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. urghhhh uni!
    Has not been attending lectures since first day uni la haish..
    Anyway, buck up buck up!
    Bank account will soon look not-that-depressing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The term 'global village' has been coined to aptly describe what technology (and information) has done to the world today. The manifestations of technology are too numerous to mention. Right now, we all breathe, eat, sleep, think and dream technology. It has thoroughly infused itself into our conscious self as well as our sub-conscious. The endless stream of information which it provides has illuminated our lives beyond comprehension. An attempt to understand technology leads to several riddles and enigmas. Simply put, most of technology's findings fill us with awe and are beyond understanding. An objective analysis of technology might be difficult because of individual differences. However, there has to be an attempt to answer this question. The million-dollar question that lingers on the minds of everybody. How has technology affected the modern man? social media management uk

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive