Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

my love at first taste

   Do you know that I love to drink coffee? If you do share the joy of drinking coffee too then, this post is especially dedicated to coffee lovers. Today, I went to Aroma Festival held for only one day once a year. I am so glad that I have decided to join my friends to visit that festival. At first, I was not really looking forward to it, thanx to the gloomy weather.

   Fortunately, the event turns out to be a great one. There are many stalls there selling myriad types of coffee, chocolates, teas and food stuff. I am really overjoyed to see all this. When it comes to coffee, it has to be one of my first love. I learn to drink coffee at a very young age because my maternal family is addicted to it. So am I. And my first love happens to be black, bitter coffee. This black kopi-O is best served with biscuits as complementary dish. If not, I will not say it is a good meal at all.

   What's more? What comes next happen to be a total surprise. Trust me. I was walking when suddenly I saw this guy with a familiar face. Who is he? I must have seen him somewhere with that smile of his. My heart was saying it couldn't be... him. So, I just ignore his presence and continued walking until two girls were looking at that guy as well, gossiping and smiling in excitement. My heart must be right. I am seeing Guy Sebastian in person! Hoho... what a lucky day of mine... I did take a photograph with him but I don't have the soft copy yet. Wait till I get my hand of it. I willl show it off to you.

Do you know who is she? She is made up of cups of coffee. Awesome right?


   To top it all of, I tried a new dessert which I never eat before in my life though I heard of it before. It is known as Pavlova... Yum..... It is actually a combination of marshmallow and cream which is fantastic topped with chocolate berry. Give a try,folks! That's all for now...

Blogger on the day he is feeling lucky and satisfied to be breathing alive. Weeeeeeeee........

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive