Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

the things i love to hear

I always love to listen what others tell me. It can be anything: a joke, a problem, a song or even some lame topic. But the most important thing is the things you say must come from the bottom of your heart.

As you may have realised, I always post a blog when I am chatting or finish chatting with a friend who holds very  important position in my life. I love the feeling of pouring out everything to a friend who is willing to listen and understanding me will be an added bonus I love to find. I can fathom that every person is unique on his own yet if a person who understands me like pages in a book is very hard to find.

Very very seldom I can find a person who understand how I think unless I tell them straight. Not that I want it to be complicated, I just like to compliment my thinking with logic, experience and emotions according to my way.

It is funny to be noted that I am writing a post this late at night. Actually it is 415am, chatting with a friend who can kpc with. Haha... Indeed rare during academic calendar period. Precious to find one and yet memorable to keep it. Gratitude from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. wah wah who so late still dont want to sleep and kpc with u ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the smell of vinegar hovering the previous post...

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive