Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

just when you have decided

remember i said i want to further my studies for another year. suddenly my friend is asking me to go uk with him. apa ni? when i am still thinking whether i should do my honours year, nobody says anything about trip. i even think of going uk as well. then when i just decided to do it, then question comes in.

no worries, i can go anytime after my honours year. since they still have holidays. janji pergi, kan kan? initially i thought since i am going alone, so i have the convenience to go anytime. now, things are slightly different. i need to plan my time well. must save money as well. if i do another year, i can save more money. hohoho.... fingers crossing.

blogger feeling why is the odd is sometimes against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive