Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

HAHA

if i say i laugh softly all this while, i will get all the shocking faces, sinister stares and laughings. you, laugh softly? then nobody is laughing loudly anymore (mr rong zhen will say this).

i find myself laughing a lot recently. for whatever what the reason it is, it has something got to do with my housemates. they are a bunch of funny individuals. one day i should get their pictures and post it here.

good, good. although the place i am staying here is quite compact, i like the house because of their presence. do cheer up my day. my laughter is worth a lot okay? when i am not around, you will definitely miss it. i bet 10 bucks on it. then it will be too late. thank you, i know they are seductive and catch a lot of attention. yet they are memorable. HAHA.

blogger is finding himself succumbing to the daily eccentricities amazingly humourous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive