Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

phobia

who is afraid of frog raise up their hand? actually i am really scared of frog. i remembered once i saw one in my house toilet, i shouted. i think it is very geli and slimey. and i dunno why i am scared, just that i know i am scared. not only frogs but other reptiles as well. especially itu cicak. paling benci. when it wriggles, it makes my hair stands.

the thing is, in my family, only my mum can handle the monster cicak since she is always at home and my siblings and i will all run to the corners of the house, yelling like crazy. so i really hate spring cleaning for chinese new year because all the cicak will wriggle out behind the cupboards and hiding at windows. if there is one wish to get rid of animals, please be frogs and lizards. the thing is they do have their benefit in life. what can you find in common between these two disgusting animals?

yeah, they eat mosquitoes. but still, my room has a lot of mosquitoes. you are not doing your job well enough, lizard! not efficient. so i should get rid of you every year. and my mum mentioned that i will have to spring clean again this year when i go back. *pengsan. i dun mind cleaning, but i am afraid with the nature encounter.

blogger feeling his skin crawls thinking about these worldly monsters despite their small sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive