Social Icons

Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

sheng ri kuai le

ohh, i just remember to wish my friend, 'Happy Birthday!' on my blog. i find it more personal rather than a mere birthday wish on the blue wall. although i have received tonnes of wishes on my birthday, i still do not feel particularly excited or happy. first, there is this birthday reminder on the blue wall. so everyone will not forget. what's the point?

i actually have remembered close to hearts a few friends' birthday. mostly in january, march, september and october. i try to come out with a conclusion why my friends fall under such months. am i particularly close to friends from certain horoscopes. perhaps. maybe i will do a poll next time on the blue wall to ask which my close friends relate to. i know i have more in march and september. i have 9,11,12, 22,23 March and mine is 24. hmmm.... one of these dates requires me to wish twice because i have friends who happen to be born on the same day. what surprises me both are equal in their personality. some might say confident, other might say arrogant. to me, no difference.

and 22 march belongs to a special friend. he shares my rare surname. and his caring attitude really did wonder to my life. one, i get to eat a lot of fruits. opps.... freeloader during form 5. he is like a big bro although he is just 2 days older than me. i think he knows me well. second, he is very forgiving and generous. a lot to give, little to receive. kinda hard to such friend. i do remember kind deed, that's the important point.

i am being too far from my topic already. today is mr khaw's birthday. the surname itself is sufficient for anyone to recognise. ini pun kawan baik saya. tak tahu kenapa. dia sangat senyap tapi dia kawan baik saya. mungkin saya cakap terlalu banyak kot, sebab tu kita kawan baik. see, you need balance in life. i am desperately trying to justify my talkative nature.

i still remember he stands so tall in class that i wonder what he eats during his younger days. we seldom chat during form 2 and 3 because i am very busy, always in between activities. besides, i got a strong vibe that there is discomfort for sk students during form 2. we don't chat and we definitely don't visit each other during cny.

then we started cycling to mr teo's physics class on tuesday. tuesday is specifically mentioned because there is pasar malam every week. i am still deciding whether the reason i go tuition is to learn physics or go to pasar malam. then perg makan like nobody's business. i should say that's the most memorable image i had. eat, tuition and cycling. the reason i am posting this is because he is going for work travel soon and since he turns 21, (wth, only 21 and already so tall) i would like to give my best wishes to him. find lots of money, get a gf, be happy, be daring and most importantly: BELANJA ME MAKAN. you owe me a lot of meals. one of them happens to be bak kut teh. told ya, i have strong memory when food comes about.
A best friend is like a loyal dog, staying by your side, comforting you  without knowing what your worries are


blogger having spring break so he decides to wake up early to give a fresh breath for his blog. afterall, he has this hobby for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive