Social Icons

Pages

Monday 31 August 2009

Merdeka?

It is my home country's independence day today. It feels odd not celebrating in Malaysia for the very first time. Perhaps, given that there is no holiday today, I did not feel the mood at all. No flags waving on the cars or on top of someone's house. Hmmm... Whatever it is, I feel people's spirit is quite dampen. The constant politic that keeps bombarding the papers has reached an untolerable rate. Can you guys just stop for a second? I feel like talk in front and give a punch to every sinlge politicians. Stop being so dramatic. Isn't Asian very nice and gentle people? I think Malaysia's politic arena is not really clean. Keep backstabbing each other. Well, we are not at its infancy years anymore people. So, please wake up!
There are so many problems to be solved but all they care is their positions, who is right, who is wrong. Personally, I don't care. Just do your job. Aren't you supposed to serve the people, not yourself? Judging from the current state, I feel angry but when it reaches to a point where nobody cares, then only the politicians will know they are fighting a losing battle.
Whatever it is, I still love Malacca. Read carefully, I type correctly. Only Malacca, not Malaysia because somehow I feel not Malaysian anymore. Where has the spirit gone? Drain? Well, maybe something is just not right. Forget what I am crapping about. Just here to wish all Malaysians "Selamat Hari Merdeka"

2 comments:

  1. lolz... happy independence day to you too dude... and thanks for your comment T.T didn't know my malay deteriorated that much until i started writing today =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy hari merdeka chee seng. thought i published a comment just now but somehow tak ada one... hope you didn't delete it haha. thanks for your comment on my post, i didn't realise how much my bm deteriorated until i started writing=.= lol

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive