Social Icons

Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

Back from holidays











I have been away for one whole week. Last week was my spring break holidays. I have decided to join my friends,studying in melbourne to go for a vacation in Gold Coast and Brisbane. Gold Coast is a place where it is famous for its theme parks while Brisbane is infamous for its HOT weather. Really hot lor, my gosh. My skin is practically zhao da de. While my skin is getting darker, at the same time, I really have a great time. One word for this trip: awesome. I went to Seaworld, Movieworld and Wet n Wild theme park in Gold Coast. I really enjoyed to my fullest for this few days. Tiring yet exciting at the same time.
One more thing: the food in Brisbane is mouth watering. The dim sum is so heaven (credits to Maggie Law for using this word). And the buffet consisted of korean bbq and sushi also are fantastic. This holidays is all about eat eat and play play. To combine them together is eat,play,eat play. I think my weight is gaining too!!! No!!!! but who cares. It is holidays anyway.
During this holidays, I gained some perspectives too. Human can be so scary. I listen to stories and I see them myself. Haihhh.... Someone said this is how life gets interesting. True in a way but at the same time, this type of people really fake. I have no words to say anymore. I believe everyone has his/her own self interest to serve. But as you do so, it will not kill you to be good to others right? That's the way I think my life should be. Serving oneself but remember to be kind and generous to others as well. It will not hurt you but it does make you feel good.

2 comments:

  1. so happy got to know u become chao da hahaha..got people accompany me liao..thx for quoting me seng seng ^^ the pics show that they are heaven really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyar....sei maggie...dun worry lor..sydney is so cold now. i will soon leave you to be in the darkness.. wakaka..haha..just joking. how fair can i get wor? haha.. yes... and you know what... i think next time i should say paradise lar. then no need to obtain copyright from you....

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive