Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 10 October 2009

Resolution



It is almost coming to the end of the 2009 second semester. My final paper which falls on 14th November signifies that I am closer in reaching back home. So, it is good time to flashback what have I learnt for the entire year I am here.

1) I have been less industrious compared to the times I was in South Australian Matriculation. But, I so still manage to complete my homework, assignments and attend my classes almost all the time. Thus, I feel that my obligation as a student has been fulfilled. What about my satisfaction about the view as a student? Generally, I find that the education system here is appropriate and students do enjoy to their fullest when it is time to play. However, when it comes to time to learn, they fall back a little of my expectation. To summarize the whole thing, I have been a little inclined to follow suit too. AIyar...the word for it is lazy lor.

2) Exercise. This word seems to leave me far away from my daily routine. I jogged seldom here. One reason: the weather is quite cold. This makes the comforter seems more enticing. On the bright side of thing: I have not gained weight. Hehe... Now, I intend to go back Malaysia to exercise. I should find a jogging partner to.... * hint hint* to Mr Rong Zhen. Haha... He is now having a three-months holidays so, should be quite free to accompany. Let's jog the whole kampung lapan! Not a bad idea I think....

3) Sociable wise....ermmm...Let's say I am little shy when I am adjusting towards the surrounding. I do attend the Malaysian Society activities frequently to fully submerge myself in the Malaysian food provided. Damn cheapo right me? WHo cares la...Only students ma....People will understand....

There you go, my next year resolutions are to be a better student, a healthier individual and a more friendly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive