Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Beyond

I must be pretty extreme in blogging. It is either I will leave this blog for a very long time unattended or I will keep updating until I feel like update it right after the next post. Well, today I am in the mood to blog about one of my all-time favourite canto pop group. I was not a very big fan actually but my twin uncles love them. So, I grew up listening to these songs running through my head again and again until I fell in love with it.

It is funny to think that not many of my friends ever heard of them. To be exact, I only found 2 friends who have heard about this group. Seriously, they are awesome. Sadly, this group has disbanded because one of the members died in an accident during a concert performance ages ago. If I remember correctly, the guy fell from the stage and passed away. So sad right? They are so good that I think their legacy continues until now. It will not be too much for me to say that their music is really inspiring. For those who understand canto, they will know what I mean.
In their lyrics, they sometimes inculcate moral values in them. Furthermore, their group band name is also very catchy "Beyond" which gives me the feeling that one's dream has no limitation as it goes beyond your imagination. Haha.... Syiok sendiri I guess... Better than nothing to syiok about hor? That will be so kelian.
Oppsss... This blog has used considerable time of mine to do homework.
Blogger on a cheery mood....Phewittt!!! go Beyond!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive