Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Guilty

It is practically 5.15am in the morning. I was suddenly awaken. I don't know why but I think must be the feeling of being guilty. My friend's grandpa passed away yesterday. I have no idea that it happened. I met him twice yesterday and I did not know anything although I felt something was wrong.

A lot of things is running through my head. I felt really sorry for him. I din know what to say and do. And the fact that I am almost the last among the last to know about it really crashes me down further. Am I the worst friend? Maybe...... That's why I am blogging now. Sorry, my friend. I have nothing to say but just tonnes of apologies to do. Rest in peace, uncle. Although I may not know you, I know there is one person who truly love you.

Blogger on the day he felt the earth can swallow him up

1 comment:

rulez for me

Blog Archive