Social Icons

Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

she who is someone different from other

I am used to heard my friends saying, "Mothers are all the same." Yeah, I agree up to a certain extent. Mother will always say that you kids are so lucky nowadays, got to study and parents to fetch you go and back from school. Haha.... My mum also said that all the time. And I was very scared when I have to stay back for extracurricular, she will ask me, "Do you know how hot is it?" Oppssss... That's why I will walk very fast out of my class once the last lesson ended. Faster coming out = avoid traffic. Phew...everyone is happy.

At times, I feel that I have the luxury to relax around without parental pressure to do well because my mum never ask me to be extra ordinary, She just hopes that I will be like everyone else and have a normal life. But, I think the last I wish is like everyone else. In form 1, my best friend told me, "My Mum keeps asking me to study." I replied, "My Mum always ask me to stop studying." Haha... You know why.... The reason is I love to study until late at night because I have taken naps in the afternoon. Hoho.... So, I give my mum the impression that I am studying all the time. Tactic successful.

My mum also never ask me when is examinations. So funny, she will tell me to sleep early and do not stress myself too much. Wahhhhh.... My mum really think I study too much huh? Since young, I always believe that one should be responsible for his own action so, I seldom make my mum worry much academically. I can still remember her shouting in the car when I told her I scored full A's for UPSR. But I know she has nothing to give me other than her care, love and advice. For these, I think it is sufficient for me. I never ask for more because I know family at home is quite tough.... Not say tough, but someone is making it tough. That's why I always cherish my mum.

Today, just called her. And she said she was just thinking earlier today why I haven't called for so long. You can say this is mum telepathy, sending signal to me to call home. Haha.... Then, I reminded her to keep some mooncakes and asked whether she kept some bak zhang for me. She said no need, I will make some for you. Hoho... Zhuan dao.. That's why there is a saying, "The way to heaven is at the bottom of Mum's foot" (direct translation for syurga terletak di bawah tapak kaki ibu)  and I really believe that indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive