Social Icons

Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

examinations plus reading

this week is very hectic... 2 mid semester exams and one quiz. I don't have the mood. not to say not to study, but very hard to focus. Something seems lacking, don't know how to describe. Anyone can tell me what am I lacking. I try to cheer myself by watching a taiwanese talk show, "Guess Guess Guess". It works towards a certain extent and I am still here. One indication: I am stuck. I hate to deal with uncertainty and for these two papers not to say hard, but rather confusing.

I really hate it when some standards are put in such a manner which sounds professional but doesn't make sense. Isn't better if you use simple language that normal people would comprehend? Instead of saying directly, it is beating around the bush for dunno how many times and in the end, it means simple stuff =.= But I heard previous exams were tough, so I did some study and ask some tips. Hmmm.... Financial accounting is really not my cup of tea. I refuse to say I hate it because it is a process of learning.

The process of learning can be wonderful, I just have to find a way to learn it. Also, I try to be grateful for the fact that I have a comfy place to learn, good friends for guidance and nice tutor to provide additional assistance. Oppsss... I forgot that tomorrow I have tutorial to attend. Ciao!

Blogger regaining his focus once he starts blogging. Wheeee.... Maybe he will consider blogging more than once a day to remain focused. Gambateh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive