Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

tikam....

Today, my whole day is filled with this misery word. I felt so helpless.

Corporate Finance 2 mid semester examination is today, And I just thought I am aiming for pass.... Aiming for pass seems so hopeful afterall. The 1-hour examination for 30 MULTIPLE CHOICE questions is so long. Yes, it is multiple choice which makes me feel worse. I am like =.= I have been preparing since the first week itself, doing all the tutorial questions and preparing 1 week ahead. Still like this... One word I just learn which really suits my situation right now: FML!

Then, I was guessing all the way because I am scared I don't have time to tikam at the end....I did some with ease but for the majority part: they are either uncertain or unknown. Feel like want to cry but then, decided not to because I still have 2 more examinations next week. I shall rest for today, so I end up watching 6 hours of anime plus drama just to forget the experience.

While the rest of my day seems unproductive, I did volunteer for an event, not bad though. Met quite a few new friends. And I even taught a China friend the word, "tikam" because she was in the same exam as me and ask me what it means when I told that to a Malaysian friend.The event is nothing much just that recently I found that people who met me before do remember my name.... Hehe...I thought I am insignificant, seems not =)

Then, I also went for a dharma talk organised by my friends, interesting discussion I should say but I seldom ask questions. Pai seh ma, first time attending.. But I do find it quite informative and interesting. The speaker point of view can be used as a guidance in life or should I say, a light that will shine through the tunnel, but I do not deny that I have neglected the spiritual need of myself for quite a few years.

The thought of that seems to strike me with another thought... I seem to think that right or wrong is within one's conscience. You yourself will determine whether it is right or wrong but within the society, there are some moral conducts that are deemed necessary. Once heard that, the Buddha is within you. It is not that if you pray more, you are more holy than others. One's person karma is determined by your action, speech and thought. You must do it right then I think will be sufficient.

Blogger feels that when one hell breaks lose, another two might come next week... Gambateh to me!

6 comments:

  1. all the best uncle seng!fighting!
    u know who i am and u know u **** me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...chia ning.... u really dunno or buat dunno? malay word la.. tikam

    ReplyDelete
  3. pardon my ignorance.. no i have no idea.. tell me pls..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you never heard before seriously? like when you were small that time, isn't got the the machine full of small eggs ar. then you put coins inside. it is called tikam tikam because you will get random egg.

    then in exam, if you dunno how to do, you will simply choose the answer, so randomly la tikam. tikam is kata sifat.. for action... =)

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive