Social Icons

Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

eustress or distress?

I know I like a subject when remembering the facts come so naturally. For those who have studied Organisational Behaviour, these terms should sound familiar to you.

These two are basically, as the names suggest, stress. One is a good stress while one is a bad stress. What the heck, right? People nowadays can classify stress into good and bad. Don't they have anything in between?
Eustress is a good stress apparently. This amount of stress is helpful. Let me give you an example. For example, when the examination dates come nearer, you apparently have eustress to quicken up your pace of studying. So, somehow or rather, it can be said a good stress.

What is distress? It leads to anxiety and may cause you some trouble such as emotional problems. It is bad stress. Something like when you are facing a stalker or trouble fitting in. So they are bad!

But, I am wondering why is my eustress is causing me behavioural change? The nearer the examinations date, the more hours I spent on drama and anime. Today itself, 6 hours =.= Fine, I will gambateh tomorrow but Malaysian Hall is having buka puasa. Should I go? It is very tempting but I want to nail that Corporate Finance subject.

Want to ask for help, but pai seh to ask because I know the subject is tough so I do not want to trouble other people. I should read up myself right? Always ask questions also makes other think you are such a bother.

Never mind, a fresh day comes with fresh hope. =) I will sleep earlier and wake up earlier to revise. Corporate Finance is such an interesting subject but most of the content is like so challenging! I am finding myself sweating for this subject. =.=""""""""" haha, lame joke for a lame me.

Blogger feeling like sleeping,studying and watching drama at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive