Social Icons

Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

emotionless

It is very funny. I feel like have been repeating myself again and again, doing the same stuff. The activities are attending classes, eat, watch some dramas, some anime and looking around in facebook. Can anybody tell me something different that I can do? My body is totally exhausted and I still have this major assignment to hand in this Thursday. The question is not hard, just that I am not sure what should I put in to strengthen what I want say.

I want to go swimming... Yes, I probably should this weekend, the day after my assignment submission. Anyone interested to join me? Also, I have become more of a social recluse, refusing to talk unless necessary. Oh no, I am turning into a robot. Crap! This is so not me. The thought of calling myself robotic sounded not like me at all. Where is me? The me who always laugh and do whatever I feel like doing. I seem to be bounded by stuff recently. I am not sure whether I should worry things too much.

Yah, I think I should worry less and do more things, can be anything. Reading, surveying, researching and even eating at different places. If not, my life is going to be same everyday like a vicious cycle. One thought comes to my mind right now, I should think positive.

For a few reasons to be positive about: spring break is coming. I heard Meng Huat is coming over I think. Still not sure though because I have not really confirmed with him the other day. I want to play badminton, go jogging and play frisbee. Haha.... I used to think frisbee is a special game for dogs until I saw people played, mainly Aussie. It can be quite fun, depending on how you make the rules.

Today, I met my previous PASS facilitator on my way to a tutorial class. He still remembered me... Haha, kind of nice to know that your presence is being acknowledged at times. I quite like this facilitator, Very helpful and friendly. His surname is cool as well: Tregeagle. I never ask him how to pronounce it, fearing of embarrassing myself. I had a chit chat with him and he is going to be an economics researcher soon. Best of luck!

Today, I realise the academics in my university are really helpful. The tutors really teach for the love of the job. When I ask questions, they will not give you the weird 'you are so stupid' face but they encourage you to voice out your concern. I am quite slow to realise this after two years I am here. Buat malu sahaja. Tak apa, malu 2 tahun lebih baik dpd malu sepanjang masa, kan kan?

And and, I have got myself a ticket home this coming summer. Wooohooo.... So looking forward to it. The weird thing is, I am looking forward to my friend driving me around to go lim teh. Oppss, if my mum knows this, I am done. No la, mummy. I always miss you! Yes, must quickly give her a call soon. I always got the telepathy that my mum is missing my sexy voice.

Till then, ciao. Oh, one more thing to look forward to: mooncake festival. To all my friends who celebrate it, Happy Mooncake Festival in advance. Do you believe me if I tell you I am still walking around with lantern after all this while I am here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive