Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

breathe

it is the time to breathe in. i have too much to think about now. two assignments, an event to organise and a presentation this week. dear diary, i wish week 10 quickly pass and week 13 never comes. oppps. that means i will be eternally stuck in third year, unable to graduate. wait, let me rephrase, dear diary, i wish december 2011 quickly comes.... i have a vacation in mind, work to do and fireworks to watch.

my friend asked me to chill, my mum asks me to take good care of myself. hence, i have been slacking, slacking and watching tv. =) i am just being a good boy by listening to what my mum said. i want to live a life...just recently, i suddenly blurted out to a friend, i always feel like i am waiting for something to happen in my life. thats the reason, i find things secondary when in comes to importance. but what is it? i don't know. maybe i am just being plain me. the differentiator who refused to be perfect identical human as everyone else.

can somebody tell me what i should do with life? i know it is impermanent, life is not about money. it is about power. muahahaha.....i am no control freak okay? i just want to talk substantial stuff and feel importance in life. something like being in control but spontaneous.

next, there is this hype of people singing friday song in different version. out of boredom, i went random blogging again. such a small world, there are two persons who are friends of my friend that did just that. did you recall the girl who sing the 5 version in one song. she is from melaka. yeah, i think the world is getting smaller thanx to you, internet and cyber space. i am loving you more each day.

ohhhh yea! the most important thing of the day. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! i did call home. this has been the third year i am not home during mother's day. oh well, my present did arrive though because this job is normally executed by my lovely sister. i shared the $$. it sounds insincere. but come to think again, insincere is better than no sincerity at all, right right? muackz muackz to my mum. here is the picture of her.

see her high cheekbones.... apparently, all my siblings (me included) have that. trademarks in my family.... thank you, Mum. for being a good confidante, a good advisor, an awesome cook, a caring and possessive MUM that you always have been. mucho gracias.

PS: this pic is taken when she was teaching me how to cook "ham cha"... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive