Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

mucho gracias

i am quite glad that a friend suddenly brought food to my house last. i was pretty much distracted yesterday for whatever reason on my mind. it is an act of simple kindness but it is very much needed. although it is ta pow food, the act itself carries more weight to me. it is during this time i feel a little blessed i have friend who cared.

i should say one accomplishment to me is i manage to find a friend like this. it is the same goes for another friend who come to my house and cook because her room does not have cooking area. ending up she taught me a new recipe. haha. although it is just another extra action from my normal frying, the result is so much different. glad to know.

i believe cooking and food bring a lot of friends and family together. now i know the meaning my mom used to portray. i often question why must you always cook since it takes so much work and energy. i believe i have answered the question myself. to the friends, mucho gracias. eres mi mejor amigo. go and find out the meaning okay? it is spanish. i know the word amigo by heart.

blogger feeling high spirited.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive