Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

the radio is definitely playing with my emotion

when i am randomly switching on the radio from my antique, classic handphone, it is pleasant enough with oldies music airing that time. i feel the air of familiarity where my mum always played in the kitchen back home. suddenly i felt today the theme is all about love and friendship. aiksss.... they are playing my emotions is it? maybe it is gentle reminder i should take a pace back. i am currently at my peak period between rushing assignment, organising event, and presentation today. not bad i should say, keep playing with my emotions. i can almost feel the breakdown recently. all i want to do is just rest and sleep. onegai ....please... alright, at least the radio is being nice. for that, i shall do my work with a happy feeling.

blogger feeling happy like a little kid for receiving a gift from a very dear friend. this friend made me cried once. haha.... you know you love me. it is not the gift that counts, it is the thought that counts. next time a unique postcard will make my day too. haha =) but please don't stop sending gifts okay, nobody is complaining... thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive