Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Nightmare

it was kinda creepy.... it was unprecedented.... i found myself waking up screaming in the middle of the night. i literally could hear my voice when i was awaken. what was that? 

i dunno why, it happened to me last year that i was having constant nightmares as well. any cure? wash my feet before i sleep. drink hot milk before bedtime. and read a book to calm myself down. the dream was weird.... i felt like i was underwater breathing....and then suddenly changed scene to a one that involves a black colour jelly that is running around and it looks like a tadpole. it kept growing and growing. while it was running here and there, everyone was like shouting. until it becomes a super big,1m tadpole and runs towards me =S that is the moment i shouted and waken up. hmmm...any idea what the msg is? 

blogger feeling the uneasiness of sleeping will come again tonight. he might as well get himself drunk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive