Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 14 August 2011

the early riser


today must be the day the sun rises any other direction from east. with 7 am clock ticking away, i thought i was rather early to wake up at such an hour on a sunday. even when class
starts at 9am on the usual weekdays, i wakes up at 8am. a hunch tells me the jogging i did yesterday has made more active. now i believe my friend when he said, " you will never believe how more energetic you can be after the early jog". you win. not only that i spent the whole day outdoors yesterday, i wakes up early.


this early rise makes me wonder what can i do with the extra hour i save. haha. as a firm believer that sleeping is a waste of time, i resort to drama-watching. i have stopped my hobby for one day =) today marks the 4th week of my final semester. time really just passes by.

i think studies is okay. although a few subjects require huge demand, i just will work hard and study smart. i stop complaining as all the complaints only take up your time unnecessarily. rather than doing that, it is best to do something about it like asking for help, discussing with a friend or read extra materials. the latter one is quite hard considering the fact i already have 2 8 cm thick books. i can't deny tax law is interesting, the amount of work is just more than i expect. phew. am i complaining? i hope not. i am only 22 and the label "uncle" doesn't suit me.

oh ya, recently, i am as busy as a bee, buzzing around society stuff and assignment. i am in charge with another 2 members to hold a Mooncake Festival. Quite looking forward to that. Just a big question mark on my head now is "What is a risk assessment report?" When I was asked to do it, I said okay without considering the actual fact that I have no idea what it is. Maybe it is time to learn I guess. anyone wants to give me an idea?

a housemate left yesterday to christmas island to work as a waitress. actually i kind of half appreciating, half sympathizing for the fact that she is working hard to support her life. appreciation as she really hopes to get the job, sympathy as i would not even take the job if given the opportunity. however, it makes me a little bit more grateful towards life. a book reads that in life, it is not how much you possess that defines life. it is how much you appreciate that defines you. yeah. i think life is like that. i am still a beginner in learning. hopefully i say is what i preach in life. i want to stop wanting and be contented with life.

ngor hai hui chi seng, signing off. =)

(Images are sourced from G-Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive