Social Icons

Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

MC


it is often a wonder how i end up being an emcee. is it because i am gossiper? i am funny? or i am just being plain spontaneous? today, there is a volunteer job for male emcee. i am actually a bit shy to take up the job because the event will be attended by almost 300 people. wow. banyaknya orang! anyway, i have volunteered myself because when my president was asking, "anyone interested to volunteer?" and almost everyone in the committee is looking at me. okay, that's how i volunteer myself.

one note: i heard my MC partner is a very pretty girl. okay la, not all is loss i think. hehe...

actually i thought i am just being at the right place and right time to be selected. to me, MC is not a hassle, if i have something to say. luckily, i kept it a secret that I have co-hosted with several other people for a charity event back in malaysia when i was in form 4, if not my committee is very likely to ask me to host the ADND (annual dance and dinner) The first charity i hosted is attended by almost 300 guests as well. my first MC work is pretty taxing because i have to be bilingual being mandarin and english. with my partial chinese speaking ability, i have to act funny on stage to compensate for my lack of chinese proficiency =S. looking back, it
is really quite enjoyable. and that time, my hair was sprayed with purple and slight pink plus glitter. okay, i shall not put any more details. overall was a nice learning experience.

this time around, it will be for mooncake festival. okay people, be ready. chee seng is going to rock your world on Mooncake Festival!

blogger feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive