Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

be a butterfly

sometimes i have the thought to become butterfly. weird, isn't it? i myself find it weird the reason i want to be a butterfly. perhaps the reason could be for my yearning for freedom, graceful, or dance.

perhaps freedom is more accurate. i just want to be free from anything. the desire for money can be powerful at times which makes me soulless yet money is the necessary evil in order to survive in this world. by becoming a butterfly, i can sway from flower to flower without a care to a world that seems oblivious towards the real purpose of existence.

is everyone just want to live life to its fullest then die? yeah. majority people do, even for me. i want to travel, i want money, i want a career and i want so many things. but obviously the constant yearn for such a thing can be arduous. but what happens to i want peace, i want comfort and i want to have no desire for worldly stuff. weird isn't, i have an out-of-ordinary thinking. but despite my thinking, i am living a life of an ordinary citizen fulfilling the ordinary dreams of the masses.

perhaps the picture below shows that freedom is not so hard to get afterall. it is always in the mind that gives you the perception of freedom. if only wish is granted upon the falling star.


make me a butterfly and make me fly out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive