Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Dazy feeling

Having a little dazy feeling. I ought to be feeling confused, relieved and shocked a little bit. After going through a few sleepless nights, I finally know what really happened. Don't worry, the oath of secrecy will be maintained. In this few years, I do learn a lot of people secrets. Some which I combine which I think will be pretty shocking. I guess I love being dependable for such matter. To me it matters because these people do matter to me. For those who don't matter, if they tell me something I won't really care what are they saying. This is me, distinguishing things to a very fine line. What is black will always be black. What is white will be white. To me,it makes things a little simpler and me a little happier.
I can say that I am not really those who are really friendly. I don't trust stranger unless proven to be honest. That's me. Insecurity gives me the feeling of anxiuousness. But I don't want to be kepoh actually. I just love being control. I don't really know what I am saying here. But,at least what I am feeling now is relief. Relief to know that things are not really that complicated. Or maybe is the way my mind reject certain things that I feel is rather not true. I need confirmation but this kind of matter is better left at it. What am I better off without it is better to keep it that way. Okay,now I can fully concentrate with my studies but wait a minute, there are some american series waiting to be watched. Dun worry, I will just relax a little and study a little. This way, things stay in equilibrium.
One more thing, these days I feel so guilty of doing not so good in my previous test that it adds to my rising anxiety levels and unnecessary stress. I would just do anything just not to study ranging from switching on facebook to watching gossip girls which are so nice. Wait a second, I used to watch this series anyway. Having chatted with my close friend yesterday, he did warn me some stuff I need to take care with. First would be my health and second would be my studies. Yup, true what he said. But another one thing he said will be etched in my mind. What he says does reflects my current situation. A little dazed. Well, it turns out to be another long hours of advice and humour I should say. Thank you for it. In a foreign land, it is not those advice that are important,it is the thought that someone does care that really matter the most. Okay, time to fly now. Got some readings to do and revision to take... Adios amigos (this phrase is learnt from my best room mate in the world,he force me to admit it that time). Haha.. You know who you are.....
Blogger on a dazzy day

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive