Social Icons

Pages

Monday 29 June 2009

Holidays

I know it is kind of late to declare holidays now since my holidays already started since last friday. Been studying quite awhile so, decided not to update my blog for a while. However, these few days have been rocking. Really cool. These days did really repay the time I spent on studying.
My final exam is commercial law paper which it the subject that I have least confidence in. But, my my, the hall that I sat the exam did really impress. It was very beautiful and ancient at the same time that I feel like I am sitting the exam in an ancient castle. I felt really inspired before starting the exam paper. The paper was on the opposite so uninspiring. Haha... There you go,the paradox of the day.I wrote like the whole time for that exams which lasted for 2 and a half hours. Although it is an open book exam, the questions were real tests both to the brains and skills. I wish not to describe it further. Overall, I did manage finish it at the nick of time. Phew!!
The next day, I went shopping with my friends. One of them is leaving back to Malaysia so shopping will be the ultimate choice. Our destination is DFO which stands for direct factory outlet. Well, it did go pretty considering I shop for two shirts and a pair of shoes. 40% man for that puma shoes! Only 36 dollars. Still smiling for getting a good bargain. It was a splendid day though we spend around half an hour to walk to that shopping mall from train station. Walking has been a culture,considering that Sydney is really a very pedestrian friendly place.
Skipping all that, I want to talk about today. Today is full of adventures. I was supposed to meet my friend from perth at 1130am. She ending up arriving at 12pm for being lost in the city. Then, we went to sydney wildlife park and aquarium. Everything is nice and cute. And today, I manage to touch the cuddly koala. Yeah! Another achievement for the day. I did took some photos of the animals but will be posted soon. Also, there are dugongs and sharks in the aquarium. Nothing special but watching those sea creatures swimming underwater did give peaceful feeling to me. The dugong is damn fat man... Muahaha...
In fact, my friend from perth did recommend us to drink the lindt hot chocolate. Great! I took the dark one which I think will be the best chocolate drink I tasted so far. Thumbs up! To add excitement to this, I visited the world largest theatre today to watch transformers. Awesome. At first, I thought the small banner was lying since the size is so minute,nobody will really notice it. But, the size of the screen did send my mouth gaping. My, my... Really huge that when I tried to take a photo with my camera, it cannot fit the whole screen. Imagine that! The cineplex is called IMAX,located in Darling Harbour. The clear definition image plus the great sound are really really awesome. Best day in Sydney by far! A happy,fun, and joyful day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive