Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 7 June 2009

A lesson to be learnt

A browse to the online newspapers sent me head shaking metaphorically. The issues being displayed are really disheartening. The problems are people fail to recognise the core problem. They ignorantly shelf away the problem and begin pointing fingers at each other. Don't you know that it is the ignorance on your part in the first place? The consequences of failing to assign responsibility to those who really deserved are your own to be born. Sometimes, I wish something really tragic and significant happens then, only they will feel the "ah ha!!" moment. I hope you suffer the doom one day to give you the realisation that you need to have. If not, your plain,stubborn arrogance is not helping us anyway. Curse you my little old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive