Social Icons

Pages

Monday 1 June 2009

I am smiling :)

I am smiling now for a few reasons. First of all,now is 1230am and I am still blogging. No big deal unless you know that I have a 8am class tomorrow. Haha....Second of all, I am listening music from my friend's blog. All your fault la,khaw eng cheng. His blog's music very nice. Strongly recommended by me. Haha.... I think I must be too bored do this kind of crazy stuff.
Last but not least,I just finished watching the first movie of matrix. Very very nice. Recommended to my friends who feel bored,friends who have nothing to do, and to friends who are actually acting "busy" but in fact free as usual. Okay... I need really to get some rest already. Good nite,folks!!1
Blogger on a midnight time in the mood to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive