Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Goodbye,my friends

Just remembered today that my friends from Malacca will be heading south to Singapore to further their studies. To avaoid being cryptic again, I shall say their names out and loud. They are Joelyn and Chern YIk. Haha.. These two can be said are my closest female buddies in high school. I think without them, life will definitely be less fun and dramas. Joelyn is pursuing engineering (which has no relevant to my career) so chances to meet in career field is so slim until I can't see any of it. Haha.. But no worries, we shall meet every now and then during Chinese New Years. I somehow always promise myself I will put my schedule free during the Chinese New Year gathering because this the major event I anticipate every year. So much fun and so much sweet,sour,bitter and maybe spicy memories. Haha.. I just use the four sense of our tongues la. There is a saying in Chinese ma "suan,tian,gu, lak" I don't think the pin yin is correct anyway. Just bear with me.
This Joelyn truly made her mark in my life. Imagine all this while in your high school life, you have behaved yourself quite normally. All of a sudden, a bottle water was poured onto you. Not anywhere but the pants. This girl has definitely has some guts in her,considering the fact that I just knew her for only a few days as classmate. Well, I did "repay" her kindness honorably. Haha. That is how the beginning of a great friendship. Haha... She loves to laugh,joke and act blur when doing mistakes. However, the teacher always believe her. Becareful teachers, she is the fox underneath her sheep coat. Well well, revealing her true identity will cause her some great trouble. No worries, she din read my blog so I am perfectly fine. Hopefully she will not come all the way to Sydney to pour another bottle of water on my pants.
Next we have chern yik. Aiyoh...this girl has definitely acted beyond my expectation. All this while, I thought she will be definitely be an engineer. So happens that she chooose the same career path as me. Wei, sister. Are you sure what are you doing or not? Haha.... Well, she comes to me as a very very kiasu person intially. So kiasu until no word can be used to describe her. Along the way, some friends say she is more rilek now. A good guess would be that some good things came out of the sun you group afterall. It is indeed a good change for her but something else I felt was missing too:her confidence. Please have more confidence in yourself,ok? If you are unsure of yourself, who is going to believe you in the first place?
All in all, I wish both of you all the best. Hope to meet you girls someday,not as friends,but as profesionals in our very own arena. Good luck!
PS: I am planning to go Singapore at the end of this year or early next year. Hope to see you there.....
Blogger on a day with best wishes to his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive