Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 30 July 2009

Baking lesson for a good cause




Yesterday is a terrific day. One of my friends,wan lin had a birthday yesterday. So,we decided to bake a cake for her. This is my very first time of baking a cake. It is a chocolate cake with almond and cashew nuts. It tasted great. I love it but it was a bit too small because we just follow the recipe online. I find it rather amusing nowadays that you can virtually find anything from the internet ranging from cooking recipe to road maps. I am beginning to reap the benefits of technology afterall. Wish me good luck for I will be cooking another new recipe today which is chicken rogan josh. Some spicy chicken from the cookbook I have bought recently with 30% discount. Super excited now to try it now. Enjoying university life to its fullest now.... Haha.....
Blogger writing on a sunny day

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive