Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Hi,old friend!

Today is a very weird day for me. Just when morning I just wished good luck to my friends, today I met my long lost friend in facebook. Such a surprise. We chatted like we have not met for 10 years. I think we have not talked at least for 5 years already. Kind of happy to meet old friend. Sometimes, I do hope I can keep in touch with old friends but will they accept the new me? Especially the really old friends of mine. Been thinking how much I have changed recently. I think I should really give a knock on my head. Apparently, this friend of mine used to go very often to Ridzuan condo! what??? Since when did so many people went to ridzuan that I never meet before. The problem is I never really pay much attention last time. Hope that I will be a better friend now who keep in touch frequently.
One more thing, I just met a new friend of mine who so happen to be my old room mate's friend. Yes, you gajan. Her name is something ying one. Recall her? Isn't this a very small world? Turn around and you will just meet some mutual friend. Haha.. Indeed. Not only has technology played a greater role in our lives, people are getting more in touch with others nowadays and I can't agree more on that.. At least I am happy to find an old friend. He seems so different now from last time.
Blogger on a whistling mood day

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive