Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 26 July 2009

Hawaiian Poached Chicken






As I was pretty bored yesterday, I decided to venture the city with a friend of mine,pei jin. We actually wanted to shop and look around to see what can Sydney city offer to us,the shoppers. We walked for about 5 hours and miraclously, I never feel tired for the first time. It was fun because I got to see the shopping centres and food. Hmmmm.... Been gaining weight lately and it is so significant because the fat apparently is deposited on my face. So, I got 2 pao pao on my face which are going to be char siew pao soon.
Although after this holidays, my aim is to go on a diet, I think it is going to be futile because for two reasons: one, I just bought a new recipe book during this venture. It is fated. The MYER store has 30% discount on all books. For a book lover like me, this good bargain is truly a blessing. So, I bought a storybook and a recipe book.
And today, I started trying cooking already. So,the first dish would be as the title named after. A successful attempt indeed. Delicious. If this continues, my body will grow horizontally at an exponential rate. NO!!!!!!!! But, I do love cooking nowadays. It cheers me up and defintely enhance my cooking skills. By the way, the cook book only cost 18 dollars. Love it,love it..... Here goes the pictures.....Does the picture looks like what I cook? I hope so....
Blogger on a day with the passion of cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive