Social Icons

Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

The rainbow with no ends

A new picture for my blog. This picture was actually taken a few weeks back when I was walking home after shopping. As I looked at the rainbow, it sort of gave the feeling of new hope but I did wonder if everytime a rainbow appears, does it really give a new hope to everyone or anyone who manages to glimpse at it. True enough, the rainbow did not appear for too long. A few minutes later, as I looked up the sky, it was gone. Glad to be able to capture it. Well, it seems endless isn't it? Does it resemble that hope is endless too? Subject to personal opinion then, some people prefer to see things from the brighter side of life and some like me, prefers to see it from the other side.
I have a reason for it; It rained heavily 2 minutes after I took this picture. I had not managed to go back in time to collect my laundry ending up soaking wet. Besides, I took a shelter in a nearby library. On the contrary, while waiting, I have a book in my hand, so I began reading the book. Hmmmm...good to be able to enjoy the book that time.... It would be better if there is a cup of hot coffee to compliment with my favourite past time. As my friend from Perth loves to say: It is heaven! Wakakaka... Here you go, law maggie. I did quote from you. Therefore,I should put referencing at the end of my blog post. (Law, 2009)
Blogger reminisicing the day he was soaking wet reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive