Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

my hobby

Just because I spend the whole day doing my homework, I need a reason for doing all these work. Hence, once I reach home, I decided to watch continuous 4 hours of hong kong drama... =)

Yeah! I finish watching "The Men of Justice". This drama is very unique. Although I do not deny the actors and actresses aren't that good looking, it has awesome story in it. It is about a group of lawyers and detectives solving cases as usual. Yet, the intensity of the mysteries is very unique. Beside, the romance part..fuuuhhh. I tell you... I give it 9/10. With my experience of watching dramas and movies... this romance story is one of the top leagues. Recently, I realise that drama that incorporates correct mood song has tremendous effect. Maybe for others no so, but for me plus 10 points.... Unfortunately, the heroine died in the end... =(  and the ending is somehow not logical for me... Watch it and then give me your comments please.

Regarding my studies, I have spent these few days keep reading and reading until my eyes go @_@. Seriously, I do not exaggerate stuff one. I will not make up stories about how less I read but I will tell you. Is spending 4 hours per day on reading a little? Maybe 3.5 hours la...

Ohhhh... today is merdeka day. Happy National Day. Selamat Hari Merdeka! 国庆日快乐!
Nah...here you go... all the language I try my best to type... I learn these words from a friend geh.... thanx maggie! She refused to be my tutor because I am not paying her. So money face right this kind of friend? But ngor dei hai kong sam gei ma.

With 53rd times of independence years, I hope Malaysia can go a higher level now. Recently, I read some saddening stories on the net. Yet, I choose to ignore and focus on the positive of Malaysia. Be strong, be dynamic and be loved!

I hope Malaysia can end the racial politics soon, I hope everyone can enjoy total freedom especially speech wise. I also wish everyone will be open minded with the current issue on hand. Focus on growth. I think that is what everyone wants to see. Be more caring, be more loving and be more creative. I do not really love Malaysia, but I love Melaka la... Since Melaka is part of Malaysia, then I presume I love Malaysia a little bit geh.... XD

I also wish everyone will stop telling me Malaysia has no hope. I want people to tell me Malaysia is the place you go because of your own willingness, its potential and capabilities and because you love everything there. I will work my best to promote Malaysia.

And and also about my sudden realisation that I have been manipulated into thinking I am just like everyone else. Just because I am new and inexperienced, that does not mean I am the same as everyone else. I believe I am unique in my own way. Unique I shall strive. I have a rational mind to think. Hehe......

Blogger has been productive by reading,researching and watching dramas during National Day and he feels as awesome as ever, just a little bit bored because he has not talked to someone for 8 hours.

ps: talking excludes "hi and bye" and chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive