Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 8 August 2009

I am not me or I am new me?

These few days have felt like a roller coaster to me. I don't really know who am I anymore. It feels rather odd. I was very sure who I am. I know what I am doing, what to expect from others and what others expect from me. Then, up to a certain moment, I felt tired. Tired to be playing the puppet I did not feel like playing anymore. I guess this is where individualistic characteristics appear somehow. I really ponder why am I feeling this way. Weird,strange and awkward. I never have this kind of feeling before. I am often very sure of what I want.
The problem crops up not from me I guess. Maybe, it is the environment that is changing. I need to step up my game to be more independent. Learning to know what others want may not be a priority anymore. I feel useable. Haha... That's the adjective for it. I don't want to be the person that only exists because I happen to be there anymore. I will exist for I want to be there. Well, it might seem illogical but at least I know now. I begin to see what future beholds for me. A more mature self. Wish saying is the same as doing it. Things in reality do not happen like this.
My rekindle obsession with korean drama is beginning to take on its toll on me. Forgot that I have a quiz to be submitted on Monday. Haha.... rilek la, still got sunday ma. Hmm..... I begin to love the korean language too. This language has been bombarded in my brain until I feel like learning korean language in my next semester. An nyeong ha se yo. This is the only phrase I remember from my previous lessons in taylors. I am not really serious at that time in learning korean that time. Regret a bit but still happy because one phrase is better than no phrase at all. Lol... what the hell is this lol. So many people have been using this short form that I am influenced as well.
Not decided yet, been thinking to do double majors or not. Feel like taking econometrics or business law but will have to forego a few CPA accredited subjects. Haihhh.... If only there is someone to help me.... Maybe I should just study whatever I feel like studying as long as I am doing accounting major. I dare not say for certain accounting is for me but I know it is a stepping stone for me towards something more eventful.
The recent popular trend in Facebook is the stupid quizzes that people are taking to see their own personality (me included). I find it very stupid but the stupider thing is I keep doing it. What!! Haha.... I am definitely curious but I think sometimes it is better for us to know ourselves than letting some stupid software to confuse us. I am always believe fate lies in our own hands. Then, there is this best friends bot thingy which is so absurd. I kept thinking what contributes towards Facebook selecting the people in there. My number of photos taken with those people? I dun deny some are true yet, some are so off my best friends list. Yesh, I have a list in my brain. Makes everything easier in life. Either you are in or you are out. Wah, this cliche sentence sounds like one used by Heidi Klum in the Project Runway. American influence. Cheh... I am definitely crapping here. Sorry for my sheer ignorance to the public readers.
Blogger on the day he feels like lashing out everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive