Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

Gastronomic Bliss






If this title sounds familiar to you,the chances are you have read it somewhere is quite high. I actually took this title from a friend of mine who uses it for her picture title. Today,ladies and gentlemen, is not any other ordinary day. It is the day that sun that shines brighter than ever. Haha... Not really, it is a metaphor la... Okay,let me get straight to the point. Today is the day I cook nasi lemak. Oh my gosh, I am so talented. Although most of the ingredients come from the ready made supermarket, the taste is totally awesome. After 3 months of nasi lemak deprivation, I finally indulge in Malaysian cuisine. Yum yum. I especially love the sambal. Here are some of the photos...Enjoy your nasi lemak my dear Malaysian friends. There is no place that has the same nasi lemak in our own home country.
Blogger on a very very very happy and full day. Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive