Social Icons

Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

What goes around,comes around

I really do believe in when you do something good,it will come back to you one way or other. The same applies to the opposite to you. So,in conjunction with my belief, I have dedicated my 20 minutes today to help my housemates to clean their dishes. Actually,the dishes have been left there for a few days. I could not be bother to look at the dishes. Out of sudden, I helped them to wash. Haha...Maybe, I have a good mood today for no apparent reason. Perhaps, something my mum told me before I came to Australia gave me a ring in the bell at that time. She asked me to be more cincai which includes doing others some favour. I don't mind washing but I will do it when I am free lar.
By the way, one of my housemates is kind enough to borrow me her cutlery and pot and pans to cook when I initially I came here. Thus, I feel an obligation to help her back occasionally. Well, is this what goes around,comes around means? Or am I plainly feeling guilty for using her pots and pans. Haha... Well, either way makes me a little happier too. This is what I call simple pleasure in life: helping others.
Cheers,
A day of being a helper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive