Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 2 May 2009

Explore and you shall see

It is by plain coincident that I found out something useful today. As I was rather bored,I spotted my handphone box in my cupboard. Therefore, I decided to rummage through what is it inside ever since I used my phone. To my amazement,there is an usb port that can be connected to my handphone to charge my phone. How wonderful! I am so forgetful all the time to charge the phone. SInce now I have this new cable, I think it is awesome. Shall not forget anymore after much complain from my friends as I always never pick up the phone because I forget to charge. Haha..
Hopeful this incident will happen no more. I think this discovery speaks volume of something more important. In life, it is very beneficial if we try something we never use to it before. Try doesn't mean we must be successful. If fail,we can just try again until we are successful. Life is too short to worry about what will happen if something goes wrong. A friend of mine told me I am always different of other peopke as in more adventurous. Of course I am. To me, I deem life as an adventure. There is no end until you say so. If one day I die, I want to die when I have tried anything I wanted. Although it might not be complete, at least I have try my very best and I hope I will die,smiling. People say I am crazy. Yeah,soemtimes I think yeah. Maybe I agree on that too because I believe people who say themselves are crazy might not be crazy after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive