Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

A smile on the face

Today is quite a surprising day. I have gone to review my previous law test paper. As this paper was badly attempted,so I decided to give a go what went wrong. When reading the paper, I noticed some mistakes here and there. I was like,"Ohhh" all the time. What surprises me was at the end of the paper. There was a comment written in pencil that states,"Beautiful handwriting". I almost laugh out at the moment. What kind of comment is this? No extra mark given for beautiful handwriting anyway. Kind of glad though that at least I have a good comment. Haha... I was smiling all the way when coming back home. Indeed, a simple pleasure to brighten up my day. Haha...Till then
Blogger on a happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive